Tervetuloa kameralaukkuun!

Pääset mukaan keskusteluihin rekisteröitymällä.
Register Now
  1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivustoa käyttöä, hyväksyt evästeidemme käytön. Lue lisää.

MYYTY Leica Elmarit-R 19mm f/2.8

Keskustelu osiossa 'Myydään' , aloittajana Locutus, 10 Marraskuu 2019.

Tags:
  1. Locutus

Locutus Member

Myytävä tuote: Leica Elmarit-R 19mm f/2.8
    Hinta: 750 EUR
    Tuotteen kuvaus: Used
    Tuotteen kunto: Good
    Toimitusehdot: Nuotu
    Yhteydenottotavat: Denny.Syed[Aaaat]Signanthealth{dot}com or call/ whatsapp: +358406352214

Selling off my Leica Elmarit R 19mm f/2.8, complete with caps hood and 82mm UV filter.

Used for many years on both Film (Leica R9) and Digital (Panasonic S1), I'm selling it to replace it with the Leica 16-35mm as i want a zoom for ease when traveling.

No scratches or marks on the glass, mechanics are all smooth, clean diaphragm, however as can be seen some of the markings have worn down in some places.

Mount is 3 cam version, for digital this doesn't matter but for analogue this means it can be used on all Leica bodies starting from the Leicaflex SL2 till the R9 with full functionality.

Lens can be picked up from either Kamppi (workhours) or Kallio (otherwise).

Sample shot was with this exact lens (i think at f/5.6, and the vignetting was added in post), if you want to see more samples it different apertures please ask.

Item:

Sample:

[​IMG]

More:

Viimeksi muokattu: 18 Marraskuu 2019
  2. Locutus

Locutus Member

Willing to take a reasonable offer.

3. Mirrored

Mirrored Well-Known Member

23 766
    3-cam normally suits to all Leicaflexes and Leica R models and will transfer aperture settings between the lens and the camera. Or is there some exceptions?

Leica R-Mount - One / Two / Three-Cam / ROM
    Leica R bayonet - Wikipedia

4. Locutus

Locutus Member

The 19mm Elmarit's rear element recedes a tiny bit more into the mirror box then the most other R lenses (but does not require mirror lockup like the original 21mm!).

The changes to support this came with the Leicaflex SL2, meaning this specific lens doesn't work with the original non-TTL Leicaflexes (eyepatches) and the original Leicaflex SL.

Quick reference: Leicaflex / SL / SL2 - Wikipedia

5. Mirrored

23 766
  6. Mirrored

23 766
    Oh yes, now I see that exception! SL2: modified mirror mechanism, to accept new wide-angle lenses that cannot be mounted on the previous bodies (16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Elmarit-R, 19mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R and 24mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R)

7. Locutus

Locutus Member

This week only, how about 750 euros? Bargain basement price, normal sale price on ebay is about ~1200 euros.

My loss your gain.

8. Locutus

Locutus Member

sold elsewhere!